Businesses are adopting cloud-based solutions to improve security, efficiency, and cost optimization. Whether you’re looking for disaster recovery, private cloud, or desktop as a service, we can help you find the right solutions for your business.
What Do I Need To Know About Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)?
Man-made and natural disasters can result in data losses, short-term shutdowns, or even business closure. It’s crucial to have a disaster recovery plan in place. Many include:
- Business continuity. Have a post-disaster plan. DRaaS offers cloud-based backup solutions so you can archive data and access it when you need it through a direct connection.
- Data monitoring. Keep track of all your archived data with audit and reporting tools that give you visibility.
- Fully managed recovery process. You aren’t just ensuring the security of your data, you’re augmenting existing IT resources with turnkey recovery support in the event you need to declare a disaster.
What about Private Cloud & Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?
There are benefits to both the public and the private cloud, but it’s important to determine what your needs are before settling on either. The private cloud may be for you if you need:
- Better security. Instead of sharing space with others in a public cloud, the data and systems on private cloud servers are yours alone.
- Greater flexibility. You’ll be able to directly modify, monitor, and adjust your cloud infrastructure to meet your unique needs.
- Improved regulation compliance. Private clouds are often built with compliance in mind. We can help you find the right solution for your industry.
- Superior disaster recovery. Businesses on server-redundant private cloud systems may benefit from extra protection and faster recovery time.
What Can I Get With Desktop as a Service (DaaS)?
DaaS offers users a cloud-based virtual desktop that works like a standard PC desktop. It provides businesses with:
- A lighter load. With hosted desktops, you reduce the number of resources needed to run your business, and you don’t have to make additional investments into infrastructure, servers, or personnel.
- Greater efficiency. DaaS’ any-platform operation streamlines adding bring your own device (BYOD) support. Mobility options open up, allowing for work-anywhere efficiency.
- Rapid deployment. Instant scalability means you can add and remove new users and branch offices with ease — and without interruptions to the service.